- Big thanks to Ken with The Boys and Girls Club for keeping the building open late to serve for our meeting space.
- New mural inside of The Boys and Girls Club is a joint effort with One Columbia and Rosewood Community Council.
- RCC is meeting with the city in February to discuss traffic calming options.
- February 1- S. Kilbourne Community Meeting @ 6:30pm at the Lutheran Church off Moss Ave. Meeting being held to discuss cell tower
- CPD Roll Call being held this Thursday, January 25th at 1001 Elm Ave. 6:30pm. Get to know your neighbors and officers a little better!
CRT Officer Mason Frier joined us for an update. He stated that since November 27th there have not been any reported property crimes in Rosewood!! This is tremendous and due in part to our community efforts of calling in suspicious activity and having our South Region Officers patrolling our neighborhood more often.
Betsy Kleinfelder, Visitor & Interpretive Services Coordinator for Historic Columbia, gave us information about volunteer opportunities with Historic Columbia. They currently have approximately 100 volunteers serving in many capacities. You can contact her to find out when the next volunteer orientation will take place. firstname.lastname@example.org or (803) 252-1770
Our next meeting will take place in April. More details to come.